The biggest metabolic upheavel in a woman's life is Perimenopause.
The first thing to look at is your gut and how it is affecting your hormones.
Leaky gut syndrome is a rapidly growing condition that millions of people are battling with every day and many don’t even know that they have it! Many people have the following aliments and are totally oblivious to the fact that they are related to having a leaky gut:
- Low energy levels and fatigue
- Joint pain
- A slow and sluggish metabolism
- Weight gain
- Thyroid conditions
- Autoimmune conditions
- Digestive issues
- Skin conditions such as acne
The pain that you are feeling is often a by-product of inflammation in the body caused by leaky gut and by combating the cause/s of this syndrome will pay dividends on your short and long term health. Think of this 6 week course in terms of investing in your health and longevity because nipping this unwanted leaky gut ‘in the bud’ is a sure way of capitalising on your ‘investment’.
The 4 Step Plan to Heal Leaky Gut
The good news is that leaky gut can be healed with our 6 week course and can be further broken down into ‘4 key phases’. These phases are:
- Remove– the foods and additional factors that have damaged the gut lining
- Replace– with healing foods
- Repair– with specific supplements
- Rebalance-with probiotic nutrients
Commitment and solutions
Understand that surgery and conventional medicine is not really the right channel to remedy gut inflammation. Our main solution is remove the nutritional triggers e.g. wheat, gluten, caffeine etc.; that are causing a leaky gut and its accompanying inflammation and then to replace them with a healthy foods and supplements.
Our approach will restore your gut health by fully repairing the damage on a cellular level and this will ensure that you are pain free and revitalised once again. Our 6 week gut healing model at NOSH is totally unique and we leave no stone unturned in terms of addressing all of the contributing factors that are associated with gut inflammation e.g. stress and poor sleep patterns.
Our promises to you
Think of NOSH as a company that really ‘has your back’ and we will do our utmost to ensure that we offer the right amount of support. We are realists and totally understand if you are having a bad day.
Our team will ensure that bad days don’t turn into bad weeks and when you do start to derail off the tracks, we are there to help you to reapply the brakes and guide you back into the right direction. Staying commitment and focused is a two way approach and the following are our promises to you:
- Four robust meal plans that will help reduce inflammation and repair your gut lining
- A comprehensive shopping list which makes a lot easier to prepare the meals on the plan
- A list of 50 healthy recipes that have ingredients, measurements and instructions on how to prepare these nutritious meals
- An effective stress management protocol that will help to reduce triggers of daily stresses and anxieties
- A quality sleeping and relaxation protocol that will help to reduce one of the key players in gut inflammation. This includes a yoga relaxation plan that incorporate 10 poses that can be performed almost anywhere.
“I see these changes as long terms and structural for me, it’s been an incredible month and has had a profound effect on my relationship with food.” – Cormac Henderson
“After a week my cravings subsided. I suffer from bloating, but that disappeared, my skin was clear and the cellulite on my legs and tummy improved. It was great to see weight loss from day one – instant results are so gratifying.” – Nicola Davenport, Zest Magazine
Before you begin any nutrition program it is always best to consult your doctor beforehand.