1 cup = diced yellow onion
1.5 Tbsp = olive oil
450 gm = baby mushroom (sliced)
1 Tbsp = dried thyme
1/4 tsp = black pepper
1/4 tsp = salt
2/3 cup = walnuts (toasted)
- Saute the onion with 2 tsp of oil for about 7 mins until brown.
- Add then mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper and let cook for 18-20 mins.
- Pour the water, and keep cooking for 8 mins more.
- Once the mushroom mix is ready, put it in the blender and add the walnuts and the remaining oil.
- Blend for about 30 seconds until creamy.
- Serve as dressing.