The number 1 thing people who struggle with weight loss have in common is the amount of stress they are under.
Stress can come from internal forces or external forces.
Internal stress comes from:
- What goes on in your mind during the day
- The stories you tell yourself
- Negative thoughts
External stress comes from:
- The people you surround yourself with
- Your workload
- Your to-do list
- What you put in your body and how it reacts to it
- The lack of movement in your life
Earlier this week I talked to you about how trying to control everything in your life leads to a high level of stress in your body.
So what do you do if you have a lot going on in your life and stress seems inevitable?
Honestly, let go of the need to try, do and be everything.
Let go of needing to perfect all the time.
Let go of some of your responsibilities.
Learn how to be more fluid day-to-day as opposed to being rigid with everything/everyone around you.
Because the other side of not letting go is what stress ultimately does to your body
- low confidence
- acidity in the body which affects joint pain
- struggle with imposter syndrome
- over giving of yourself
- don't know how to get what you want
- struggle with boundaries
- use masculine approach to success
- sleep badly
- issues with digestion
If you’ve been feeling this way and you want to learn what you can do to finally lose that dreaded belly fat, join me TONIGHT for my FREE Masterclass; Bye Bye Belly Fat!
My simple 4 step process to say goodbye to your stress and your belly fat for good!