- Ramp up vitamin C levels to fight off infection and purify your system.
- Delivers a megadose of vitamin C directly into your bloodstream
- Boosts your immune response
- Bypasses the GI tract for better vitamin absorption
- Feels energizing and revitalizing
- Delivers fast, pain-free results
Vitamin C is one of the most important vitamins in our body. It aids cellular regeneration, and glowing skin, and boosts our immune system. When our bodies lack Vitamin C, we start to notice symptoms. You may experience rough or bumpy skin, bruising easily, wounds healing slowly, painful or swollen joints, or feeling fatigued and in a poor mood. If any of these symptoms sound familiar to you, you could be experiencing a Vitamin C deficiency.
We can get vitamin C through the food or supplements we take, but the most effective way is to get it directly.
How do we do that?
Our Vitamin C Infusion releases the vitamins directly into your bloodstream so that you can feel the effects immediately. You will feel energized, revitalized, and ready to take on the day!
This infusion contains 15gr of Vitamin C, if you require a higher dosage please get in touch with us so we can assist you.
1. Is there anything I need to do before the infusion?
Please eat and hydrate well before you come as it makes your infusion easier to start.
2. Are the infusions painful?
Definitely manageable, the pain is equivalent to a little pinch, takes a few seconds for the needle to go through and once that is done you can sit back relax and take in all those vitamins!
3. What if the nurse can't find my vein?
The nurse will use specific techniques to make the veins pop out.
4. How long does it take?
Approximately 40/45 minutes.
5. Can I have them even If I am not deficient?
Of course, extra vitamins are always the best option.
6. How often should I have the infusions?
It depends on the reason you are having it and how fast your body goes through the vitamins.
This can be examined more in-depth after the first infusion and can also be discussed with one of our advisers.
7. Is the nurse qualified?
Yes, she is trained in infusions and cannulation and has a nursing degree.
8. Do you do home/office visits?
Yes, we can send our nurse anywhere you are. Fees do apply and change according to location.