- Oligoscan – Instant Mineral and Heavy Metal testing including measurements of trace elements and oxidative stress. A rapid and pain-free analysis without taking blood.
- Simple use – the measurement is taken directly by a portable spectrometer connected to a computer.
- Certified technology – the technology is based on spectroscopy.
- Quick results – evaluation of trace minerals reserves, the level of oxidative stress and toxic metals.
OligoScan is the most innovative testing methodology with the fastest turnaround of results available anywhere in the world.
The technology is an invaluable screening tool for actual tissue levels of minerals and heavy metals as opposed to another test which is only indicative of what is being pulled out of that particular vector. When you test hair you are testing not only the cells but also the chemicals used in your hair products. When you test blood you test only what the body stores in blood.
Generally, the body stores heavy metals everywhere but the blood. So standard blood tests do not allow testing of heavy metals or oxidative stress.
The data collected by the oligoscan is invaluable and works as a precious prevention tool.
We measure your mineral status, key mineral ratios, heavy metal levels, mobilisation of those metals and overall oxidative stress.
You get results in under a minute and we are able to help you to read and understand those tests to create a clear plan of action.
The next step...once we know what minerals you are deficient in or what heavy metals you carry and thus you need to add to your body, we can often arrange that within the next few minutes in the clinic by way of a Vitamin Infusion or a Booster shot.
1. Are the infusions painful?
Definitely manageable, the pain is equivalent to a little pinch, takes a few seconds for the needle to go through and once that is done you can sit back relax and take in all those vitamins!
2. What if the nurse can't find my vein?
The nurse will use specific techniques to make the veins pop out.
3. How long does it take?
Approximately 40/45 minutes.
4.Can I have them even If I am not deficient?
Of course, extra vitamins are always the best option.
Although for Vitamin D and Iron infusions we will only be able to administer them if deficient ( recent blood test will be requested).
5. How often should I have the infusions?
It depends by the reason you are having it and how fast your body goes through the vitamins.
This can be examined more in depth after the first infusion and can also be discussed with one of our advisers.
6.Is the nurse qualified?
Yes, she is trained in infusions and canulation and has a nursing degree.
7. Do you do home/office visits?
Yes, we can send our nurse anywhere you are.
Fees do apply and change according to location.