- 80% of all diets fail and then people put on more weight than they started out with within the year.
- A juice fast is not a fad diet - it gives your body a rest and adds vitamins and nutrients to your body.
- It helps you to reset your cravings and reduce your appetite post the detox.
- 98% of our clients have lost a few kgs within a few days.
- You receive freshly blended fruits, vegetables and superfoods straight to your door across the UK, Europe and some parts of the USA.
Doing a cleanse is the best way to kick start a healthier eating regime. Your Raw Detox package is everything you will ever need to do a fast, painless yet effective detox.
- You maintain high energy levels
- Helps your body go back to its natural balance by detoxifying and cleansing from inside out
- Increases the metabolic rate, so helps to digest food quickly and eliminate waste material deeply
- Retrains your body and improves your overall dietary patterns
- Weight loss of 5 – 6 pounds within days for most people
- Release of toxins to enable cleanse on the programme
- Weight loss continues after the programme ends because you reset your body and eat healthier food
What each day includes:
- 1 Turmeric shot & 7 super smoothies a day (21 x 250ml for 3 Days) each has its own properties and unique benefits.
- 2 Restore and rebuild with coconut cream, grapes, mandarin, banana and acai berry.
- 2 Calm and soothe the body with mango, peach, pineapple, water, blueberries, acai berry, and agave.
- 1 Boost and energise with banana, oat milk, red grapes, dates, almond, cardamom seeds and chia seeds.
- 2 Revitalise and rejuvenate with mango, pineapple, apple, water, mint, superfood alfalfa, sea greens, spirulina, rosehip, chlorella, apple powder, acerola, acai berry and linseed.
1. How much water should I have per day?
You need to have at least 2 litres per day. Water will help flush out toxins faster and will get you back on track to feeling amazing.
2. What can I drink on the detox?
No alcohol as your body is trying to detox! You can drink water, mint tea, herbal tea, hot water with or without lemon, black coffee (no milk, no sugar).
3. What happens if I get hungry?
These juices are very, very, filling as they are over 2kgs of fruit, veggies and supplements added. But if you do get hungry drink some water first and then eat a raw vegetable like a carrot or cucumber with some salt.
4. What do I do if I get a headache?
This is less common than you think. Start with more water. The second step is to add more salt to your system. Sprinkle some salt on a cucumber, celery, or carrot stick and eat that, it should help immediately.
5. Can I exercise whilst on the detox?
We do not recommend doing hard cardio on any detox. It is time for your body to rest and restore. However gentle exercise is SO good for you. By this we mean walking, cycling short distances, yoga, gentle stretching. This movement aids the detox and helps you to get your lymphatic system moving.
6. How long do they last?
As the products are freshly made and they can last up to 3 days in the fridge from when you receive them. We strongly suggest to freeze the ones you know you won't have within the 3 days.
7. Can I freeze the juices?
Yes as all the food is freshly made just prior to delivery you can drink it for 3 days and then you can freeze any juice after that. Just remove from the freezer and pop into the fridge the day before and it should be ready to drink when you want it. Just shake them well before drinking it as fresh ingredients may separate.
Nosh delivers freshly made Juices and Food straight to your door, regardless where you are are based.
- We are able to send London deliveries on a next working day delivery and outside of London twice a week.
- London Deliveries are between 5pm – 11pm every SUN / MON / WED / FRI.
- UK Mainland Deliveries are between 8am – 6pm TUE / THURS.
- You can select your date of delivery on the basket page to your convenience.
- You will receive an email on the day of delivery for confirmation.
- We will call you on Day 1 & Day 3 so you can ask any questions.
- London Deliveries for orders above £50 - Free Delivery
- London Deliveries for orders below £50 - £4.99
- UK Mainland Deliveries for orders above £50 - £4.99
- UK Mainland Deliveries for orders below £50 - £9.99
- UK Mainland pre12pm deliveries - £12.99
If the customer is not in during delivery hours we will ask him/her to provide us with a safe place where to leave the order. In the case that we are not able to reach the customer or he/she didn't provide a safe place Nosh Detox will not be held responsible for lost or undelivered orders.
We understand life can be busy and you can be anxious to get started on your programme, therefore express delivery is available on request. Please call the office on 0203 697 1366 before 12 midday to check availability and price.
All cancellations for our regular daily delivery service should be done at least 36 hours before your programme is scheduled to commence. This may be done via email or contacting the office during regular working hours (Mon - Fri: 9.30am - 6pm and Sunday: 10am - 5pm).
We regret that we cannot offer refunds after this time but credits may be issued for later use and must be used within 12 months.
Any requests for a refund will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee of the total paid amount and must be done within 24 hours of placing the order, if your order is to be dispatched within those 24 hours, we regret we will be unable to offer a refund.
We will hold your order for 12 months, should you wish to postpone or suspend your order. You are able to exchange your original programme ‘days’ remaining to any other Nosh Detox Programme - subject to any price changes and the higher price will be charged.
You are also able to transfer your programme to another name, should you not wish to continue.
Remaining programme days are not exchangeable for cash or similar.
Any changes to your programme (delivery address, delivery date, food dislikes, substitutions, etc) will need to be sent in via email at least 48 hours before the original delivery date.
Infusions Rescheduling & Refund Policy
To reschedule an appointment you need to contact Nosh Infusion Clinic 24 hours before the appointment, and there will be no extra charge. This may be done via email or contacting the office during regular working hours (Mon - Fri: 9.30am - 6pm and Sunday: 10am - 5pm).
Any cancellation within 24 hours of your appointment time will be result in the full charge being applied.
If you want to cancel your appointment outside of the 24 hours we will offer you a full refund within 30 days of the day of purchase. Once you have had the infusion we regret we can't offer any refund.
In case you miss your appointment or are later than 35 minutes we cannot guarantee that we can fit you in, however we will charge you for the appointment in full.
Any cancellation for a course of infusions (more than 3) need to be done within 30 days of the purchase.
We will hold your order for 12 months, should you wish to postpone or suspend your order. You are able to exchange your remaining infusions to another Nosh Infusion or Nosh Detox Product subject to any price changes, when you will be asked to pay any difference. You are also able to transfer your purchase to another name, should you not wish to continue.
Any request for cancellation after 30 days of the purchase we offer 50% refund of the paid amount.
If within those 30 days you have some of the infusions we deduct those infusions at their original full price as no discount will apply.
Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
Items purchased directly from Nosh Detox or an authorised reseller cannot be exchanged as they are fresh products with a very short shelf life.
Only defective products will be exchanged.
As our products are fresh and perishable the defective items must be tested by Nosh Detox and deemed defective before a replacement can be shipped out.
Nosh Detox will be responsible for return shipping charges of the defective product and shipping charges of the replacement product shipping within the UK. Items determined not to qualify for an exchange will be returned at the owner’s expense.