I want more energy! Tired of Being Tired?
Being busy all the time makes me feel like I am on a hamster wheel without any way to get off. I am sure you know what you are supposed to do to feel better, stronger, fitter, but who has time? And so many ‘solutions’ take more effort than I currently have to get into them so they can work.
I want more energy.
As a busy mother of 3 and the CEO of my company I have found some guaranteed ‘go-to’s’ that work for me each and every time I need an energy boost. Check the list below to see if it fits you.
- Got no time, I’m busy – check.
- Need an instant solution – check
- I work out and need to eat – check
- I’ve tried everything and need a radical approach – check, check and check
Working with over 15,000 clients has shown me there are 3 main areas to ‘fix’ to get you happy, bouncing, energised and feeling fabulous. Answer the questions below to say goodbye to exhaustion, brain fog and frustration.
Q 1. Do you have difficulty sleeping? RECOMMENDATIONS
So many of us struggle to sleep, despite being exhausted. And there are really good reasons for it. It can be because you have small kids, are working too late, waking up to go to the loo at night & so many other reasons. I am sure it’s not a surprise to anyone that lack of sleep causes a lack of energy.
But did you know that a lack of sleep has been shown to have a lot of other effects on your body, such as an increase in acidity and inflammation, weight gain, and even dry skin. So when people come in who haven’t slept well for a while, we know how to help them.
Juice Fast to detox which helps re-balance the system and acts as a kick starter if you are caught in an unhealthy cycle of cravings, mood swings and slumps. You get more energy because you reduce acidity and start to feel better and lighter.
ABC food programme is a combination of soups, salads, smoothies and gluten free meals. This programme is created to alkalize your body because bodies tend to become more acidic with insomnia. An acidic body is a body out of balance and so you have less energy no matter what you do. The first step to feeling better is to alkalise your body. This automatically gives you more energy.
Radical But Fabulous
A Fitamin IV drip – this contains Magnesium which is well known for its ability to relieve insomnia. One study found that it helps decrease cortisol, the “stress hormone” that can keep you up at night. It also helps muscles relax, to give you that calm “sleepy” feeling and help you unwind after a long day.
The famous Vitamin B12 shot – also known as cobalamin, is a nutrient you need for good health. It’s one of eight B vitamins that help the body convert the food you eat into glucose, which gives you energy.
Q. 2 Do you have an unhealthy diet? RECOMMENDATIONS
Spending a lot of our time running around makes it really hard to buy, cook and eat fresh. We rarely eat fast food because we think its good for us – but because there’s really not a lot of choice. Its good to know that when you eat unhealthy, processed, fast foods you do end up with very little energy.
This is for 2 reasons:
1. these foods have very few nutrients [ie fuel for the body] so the body doesn’t get what it needs to make energy; and
2. processed foods have a lot of chemicals and the body has to work hard to break them down. And that uses up energy that you could have had for living and laughing instead. The best solution is to have lighter foods which are easier to digest and help raise energy.
Instant Solution: Our Low Carb food programme delivers a meal plan with food to help clean and clear your stomach, clear out sugar and eat easily digestible food with fibre which gives immediate energy. Food Solution: Pegan Diet a diet rich in good fats, protein and plant foods helps the body to reduce cravings & inflammation. So everything you eat is better used to give you energy. Liquid Solution: Super Green Vegetable Cleanse helps you to give your digestion a rest and fill your body with anti-oxidants which will boost your energy.
Q. 3 Have you had any testing to identify other issues? RECOMMENDATIONS
There are a few reasons that come up again and again when people have low energy. We have no idea whether this is your issue or not, but we do know that testing is one of the best ways to find out.
- Get a thyroid test. For example there are many symptoms ofunderactive thyroid, but tiredness, weight gain andfeeling depressed are common signs.
- Get a food allergy test because if you are reacting badly to the food you are eating, there are many sideeffects. One of the main ones is that you end up with low energy because your body is having to work so hard tobreak down foods that you struggle with.
- Get a vitamin and mineral test to find out exactly what you are deficient in. Then we can help you fix it.