Going to the pub the night before you start your detox will make your detox much, much more painful. What goes in must come out. Pigging out on pub food after your detox won't help you feel better either.
Eat light, eat raw (salads are good), eat vegetarian. And drink 1 Litre of water.
If you aren't sure you can ease your eating regime into our out of a detox we are here to help you. We've created 'transition days' just for this and we'll send you delicious detox ready food so you start out right.
You can order 2 days of this to start and finish your programme the best way - and we've discounted them already for you - just to make your choice easier.
The programme will involve liquids (juices, smoothies & soups) throughout the day and a balanced meal in the evening. These days help you to lose excess weight by cleansing your gut.
- Breakfast Smoothie – Oats, banana, almond milk
- Mid-morning – Superfood Smoothie
- Lunch – Roasted Mediterranean vegetables and lentil soup
- Mid-afternoon – Protein-rich snack
- Dinner – Pea and Mint risotto with fresh watercress.