- Boosts energy levels for greater output
- Restores vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for faster recovery
- Balances your system for improved overall wellbeing
- Bypasses the GI tract for better vitamin absorption
- Delivers fast, pain-free results
- 10% off when 3 or more infusions are bought
Maximize output and recovery to achieve optimal fitness and muscle tone.
The Fitamin Booster Drip provides a cocktail of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help support and strengthen the immune system.
An ideal solution if you’re surrounded by illness, and can’t afford the time to be caught by a cold!
With our Fitamin Booster Infusion, you will receive many of the vitamins and minerals needed in your daily diet all within 40-60 minutes. That’s it, you’re done! Walk in feeling run down or feel a cold coming on and walk out feeling great.
1.Is there anything I need to do before the infusion?
Please do eat and hydrate well before you come as it makes your infusion easier to start.
2. Are the infusions painful?
Definitely manageable, the pain is equivalent to a little pinch, takes a few seconds for the needle to go through and once that is done you can sit back relax and take in all those vitamins!
3. What if the nurse can't find my vein?
The nurse will use specific techniques to make the veins pop out.
4. How long does it take?
Approximately 40/45 minutes.
5.Can I have them even If I am not deficient?
Of course, extra vitamins are always the best option.
6. How often should I have the infusions?
It depends by the reason you are having it and how fast your body goes through the vitamins.
This can be examined more in depth after the first infusion and can also be discussed with one of our advisers.
7.Is the nurse qualified?
Yes, she is trained in infusions and cannulation and has a nursing degree.
8. Do you do home/office visits?
Yes, we can send our nurse anywhere you are.Fees do apply and change according to location.