- Do you want to extend your Raw Juice Cleanse Programme?
- Add 2 more days in your 3 Day Raw Juice Cleanse
- It helps you to reset your cravings and reduce your appetite post the detox.
- 98% of our clients have lost a few kgs within a few days.
Doing a cleanse is the best way to kick start a healthier eating regime. Your Raw Detox package is everything you will ever need to do a fast, painless yet effective detox.
- You maintain high energy levels
- Helps your body go back to its natural balance by detoxifying and cleansing from inside out
- Increases the metabolic rate, so helps to digest food quickly and eliminate waste material deeply
- Retrains your body and improves your overall dietary patterns
- Weight loss of 5 – 6 pounds within days for most people
- Release of toxins to enable cleanse on the programme
- Weight loss continues after the programme ends because you reset your body and eat healthier food
What each day include:
1 Turmeric shot & 7 super smoothies a day (14 x 250ml in total) each has its own properties and unique benefits.
- Restore and rebuild with coconut cream, grapes, mandarin, banana and acai berry.
- Calm and soothe the body with mango, peach, pineapple, water, blueberries, acai berry, and agave.
- Boost and energise with banana, oat milk, red grapes, dates, almond, cardamom seeds and chia seeds.
- Revitalise and rejuvenate with mango, pineapple, apple, water, mint, superfood alfalfa, sea greens, spirulina, rosehip, chlorella, apple powder, acerola, acai berry and linseed.
Items on sale cannot be combined with any other discount.
This item can only be purchased with the 3 days Raw detox programme.
1. How much water should I have per day?
You need to have at least 2 litres per day. Water will help flush out toxins faster and will get you back on track to feeling amazing.
2. What can I drink on the detox?
No alcohol as your body is trying to detox! You can drink water, mint tea, herbal tea, hot water with or without lemon, black coffee (no milk, no sugar).
3. What happens if I get hungry?
These juices are very, very, filling as they are over 2kgs of fruit, veggies and supplements added. But if you do get hungry drink some water first and then eat a raw vegetable like a carrot or cucumber with some salt.
4. What do I do if I get a headache?
This is less common than you think. Start with more water. The second step is to add more salt to your system. Sprinkle some salt on a cucumber, celery, or carrot stick and eat that, it should help immediately.
5. Can I exercise whilst on the detox?
We do not recommend doing hard cardio on any detox. It is time for your body to rest and restore. However gentle exercise is SO good for you. By this we mean walking, cycling short distances, yoga, gentle stretching. This movement aids the detox and helps you to get your lymphatic system moving.
6. How long do they last?
As the products are freshly made and they can last up to 3 days in the fridge from when you receive them. We strongly suggest to freeze the ones you know you won't have within the 3 days.
7. Can I freeze the juices?
Yes as all the food is freshly made just prior to delivery you can drink it for 3 days and then you can freeze any juice after that. Just remove from the freezer and pop into the fridge the day before and it should be ready to drink when you want it. Just shake them well before drinking it as fresh ingredients may separate.