- A vitamin profile blood test before your infusion or injection can help you determine what your body is deficient in.
- From there, our trained nurses can recommend and tailor an infusion or injection personally for you.
- Provides you with the best plan to meet your health goal.
Have you had an infusion or injection before? Well, they are extremely helpful when you know what infusion you need to put your body at optimal health. Infusions and injections can help you bring your body back into balance but taking more than you need can be bad for your health.
A vitamin profile blood test before your infusion or injection can help you determine what your body is deficient in. From there, our trained nurses can recommend and tailor an infusion or injection personally for you, providing you with the best plan to meet your health goal.
1. Are the injections painful?
Definitely manageable, the pain is equivalent to a little pinch, takes a few seconds for the needle to go through and a couple more for the vitamins to go through.
2. Where will the nurse do the injection?
The injection is intramuscular and will be preformed either on the arm or on the bottom. Preferably on the bottom.
3. How long does it take?
Approximately 5 minutes in total.
4.Can I have them even If I am not deficient?
Of course, extra vitamins are always the best option.
Although for Vitamin D injection we will only be able to administer it if deficient ( recent blood test will be requested).
5. How often should I have the injections?
It depends by the reason you are having it and how fast your body goes through the vitamins.
But generally the injections are better in a cycle of 3 or 6.
6.Is the nurse qualified?
Yes, she is trained in infusions and canulation and has a nursing degree.
7. Do you do home/office visits?
Yes, we can send our nurse anywhere you are.
Fees do apply and change according to location.
Nosh Infusion Clinic London Address
400 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW10 0LJ
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Every second Saturday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm