- Strengthen and ramp up your immune system for speedy and effective defense
- Boosts your natural immune response to viruses
- Helps combat infections
- Contains a megadose of vitamin C and B complex
- Nourishes your nervous and hormonal systems
- Delivers fast, pain-free results
- 10% off when 3 or more infusions are bought
Our immune system is a vital role in our overall health and well-being. When it fails, we, start to get sick and feel run down. When weak, it can't fight off toxins, pollutants, viruses, or bacteria.
Instant Immune Boost
Strengthen your immune system by feeding it vital antioxidant vitamins. The most important vitamins are vitamins C and B complex. Vitamin C helps to regenerate the cells and the B complex nourishes the nervous and hormonal systems.
Taking supplements can help to boost the immune system, but it doesn’t work immediately. With an IV drip, you are pushing these vitamins straight into the bloodstream causing them to take immediate effect.
Our Immune Booster Infusion combines all the important vitamins & minerals to strengthen your immune system. For most people, it takes only a short while to feel immediate effects. Come try it out at Nosh Infusion Clinic, your immune system needs it!
If you’re struggling to work out the best solutions or infusion for achieving your desired health and wellness goals painlessly and effectively then reach out, I’d be happy to assist you further because our goal is helping you to reach yours!
1. Is there anything I need to do before the infusion?
Please eat and hydrate well before you come as it makes your infusion easier to start.
2. Are the infusions painful?
Definitely manageable, the pain is equivalent to a little pinch, takes a few seconds for the needle to go through and once that is done you can sit back relax and take in all those vitamins!
3. What if the nurse can't find my vein?
The nurse will use specific techniques to make the veins pop out.
4. How long does it take?
Approximately 40/45 minutes.
5. Can I have them even If I am not deficient?
Of course, extra vitamins are always the best option.
6. How often should I have the infusions?
It depends on the reason you are having it and how fast your body goes through the vitamins.
This can be examined more in-depth after the first infusion and can also be discussed with one of our advisers.
7. Is the nurse qualified?
Yes, she is trained in infusions and cannulation and has a nursing degree.
8. Do you do home/office visits?
Yes, we can send our nurse anywhere you are. Fees do apply and change according to location.