- Contains vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Good for Sporting recovery time and aids weight loss.
- Helps boost energy levels.
- Improves your cells, muscles and tissues.
- A fast painless and effective treatment.
Are you very physically active? Are you running long distances? Heavy physical use? The Triathlon Infusion can half the recovery time when used consistently with good nutrition.
This Infusion contains amazing vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. Amino Acids are vital for the body because they can be good for recovery, weight loss, and energy restoring. They work all over the body, for example:
A large proportion of our cells, muscles and tissue is made up of amino acids, so they give cells their structure.
- They play a key role in the transport and the storage of nutrients.
- They influence the function of organs, glands, tendons and arteries.
- They are essential for healing wounds and repairing tissue, especially in the muscles, bones, skin and hair;
- They remove all kinds of waste deposits produced in connection with the metabolism.
One of the amino acids in the drip is called L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine is an amino acid used for weight loss as it has fat to burn more efficiently. It is also used with heavy physical training schedules as it helps prevents aches and pains the next day. Having a vitamin drip with amino acids can help immediately since 20% of the human body is made up of protein and amino acids make protein.
Whether you’re running long distances, lifting heavy weights, playing sports, or doing anything physically active, it can be frustrating when your muscles take too long to recover. Cut your recovery time in half by coming in and getting our Triathlon Infusion!
If you’re struggling to work out the best solutions or infusions for achieving your desired health and wellness goals painlessly and effectively then reach out, i’d be happy to assist you further because our goal is helping you to reach yours!
Geeta Sidhu-Robb. x
Nosh Infusion Clinic London Address
400 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW10 0LJ
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Every second Saturday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm